Join a Winning Team at Pellegrino Chevrolet
Pellegrino Auto Group is a family-owned, three dealership enterprise in South Jersey, and we are always looking to grow our team! We offer new vehicle franchise lines for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler and Jeep, as well as pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models. Our departments include: Sales, Service, Parts, Accounting, and a Collision Center, and we are always looking to grow! Our company has grown one customer at a time for the last 23 years, and we make sure every customer and employee feels like part of the family. We are proud to say that repeat and referral customers make up more than 40% of our daily business, which is why our motto is, "Our People Make The Difference!" Our team works hard to provide an outstanding car buying and service experience that our customers can expect time and time again. If you can continue to help us make a difference for our customers during their automotive sales and service experiences, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Who Are We?
- Family-Owned and Operated Since 1997.
- 5 New Vehicle Franchise Lines across 3 Dealerships in South Jersey: Pellegrino Chevrolet (Westville), Pellegrino Buick GMC (Williamstown), and Pellegrino Chrysler Jeep (Woodbury Heights).
- Our departments include: Sales, Service, Parts, and Accounting.
- Value-driven culture based around teamwork, professionalism and transparency.
- Over 120 employees across 3 dealerships.
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Newsletter & Luncheons.
What Can We Do For You?
- Provide you with training, resources, and opportunities to advance your personal and professional growth and ensure your success at our company.
- Training from the manufacturer and our team on brand and product knowledge, ways to advance in your career, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Unparalleled Benefits, which include health care options for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability, and 401K savings with a company match.
- Discounts available for all employees on sales, service and parts purchases.
Who Are We Looking For?Someone who:
- Is friendly, reliable, and enthusiastic to help customers through an seamless and enjoyable sales or service experience at our dealership.
- Has excellent communication and organizational skills to manage their workload and customer base.
- Has a genuine interest in the industry, building professional relationships, and providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Is committed to achieving monthly goals for themselves and their team members to advance in their professional career.
- Shows initiative to bring in business through their personal network and existing customer base.